MBS Financial, LLC purchases performing and non-performing distressed debt portfolios from a variety of financial institutions,
including credit unions, commercial finance companies, attorneys, retail merchants of commercial products, manufacturers
and captive OEM entities adjusting their in-house portfolios. These companies typically sell several times a year, if not monthly,
to incorporate debt sales into their managed recovery process.
Selling your commercial and distressed debt to MBS Financial, LLC makes good business sense.
- Provides immediate cash for reinvestment
- Reduces holdings and servicing costs; minimizes reliance upon collection department personnel
- Strengthens balance sheet
- Positively impacts stock value
- Minimizes your potential liability
- Selling accounts is a viable cost effective alternative to securitization
- Reduce your administrative costs and the uncertainty surrounding the value of an in-house collections process.
- Selling can improve loan-loss and debt to equity ratios
- Eliminates loss through debtor bankruptcy
MBS Financial, LLC purchases many different types of commercial debt. including small business loans, installment loans, equipment leases and loans.
We have developed a proven and effective process for reviewing, purchasing, and collecting both performing and non-performing receivables.
Adhering strictly to the laws governing the debt buying process, including confidentiality and debt collection laws, we collect and recover the payments
and balances owed in a professional manner by respecting debtors and utilizing the best solutions for all parties. In the process, we protect and enhance
our sellers reputations.
Value of Selling to The MBS Financial, LLC Group
- Highly Competitive Valuation
- Track Record of Integrity
- Efficient and Timely Due Diligence
- Immediate Cash Payment
- Flexible Purchasing Options
MBS Financial, LLC is interested in long-term relationships and extends various other commercial traditional and non-traditional financial services.